An artisanally crafted blog curated by Cooking Lager for discerning readers of beer bloggery

Sunday, 20 December 2009

Mr Zak Avery

The beer blogosphere is a wonderful family, and since joining this astonishing band of men and women I feel I have joined a special club of special people. A true master of beer blogging, Mr Zak Avery, the greatest of all of us has done me the honour of contributing to the vibrant and exciting world of cooking lager enthusiasm by releasing the latest in his spectacular video blog series here on my very own blog. I thank you Mr Avery. You and your wine glass are welcome on cooking lager any day of the week.

6 comments:

Pigman said...

Thats fucking hilarious.

BeerReviewsAndy said...

Brilliant!!

Zak said...

Dad? Is that really you?

I'm flattered, honestly.

Whorst said...

Holy Fuck!! This is so fucking weird!! I just came back from a new beer bar, and guess what?? I've been drinking Avery IPA for the last three hours and come home to this!! Dude, you have me in tears. Laughing my fucking ass clean off!!! Jesus Christ that is fucking awesome!!!!

Cooking Lager said...

It is I that feels he ought to thank you, Zak. Your contribution to beer blogging inspires us all to greater heights. I'm looking forward to your next cooking lager video blog and hoping for some beer and food matching.

Tyson said...

We are not worthy!